PCNet Online.com. Download software, read reviews, get tips and support.  
Home   Articles   Forum   Reviews   Downloads   About/Contact
PCNet Forum Home PCNet Forum Home -> Off Topic -> Sports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Masters Tournament - 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Masters Tournament - 2012
    Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:29pm
I was unable to watch today but what summaries I heard on the car radio made it sound like it would have been a good day to watch.
Don Watkins View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Quote Don Watkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 7:48pm
Best Masters ever. Several guys in the hunt. Figured Stenson would fold but never figured Lefty for a 6 on a par 3. My next guess was Kuchar but Bubba was a pleasant surprise. Have always enjoyed watching him play, heck, he's never had a lesson, and that shot on the 2nd playoff hole was briliant.
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2012 at 9:21pm
Just finished reading some sports stories about the Masters.

Tiger Woods used to play practice rounds with Watson at the majors because he was intrigued how a guy who has never had a coach could make the ball move any direction he wanted.
Don Watkins View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Quote Don Watkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 5:28am

It's killed me to watch him on the tour as often he's so jumpy it freaks me out but lots of fun stuff about Watson.

The story goes is that he learned how to swing by hitting those whiffle golf balls literally "around"  his house.

Not only no swing coach but he's never seen a video of his swing.

If he had seen a video of his swing you'd have to ask which one because no two are the same.

It's fuzzy to me if it was he attended the same high school or if they were on the same high school team but either way he played on the same HS team as Heath Slocum and Boo Weekley in not very large Bagdad Fla. Must be something in the water.

At 6' 4" his wife is an inch taller than he is.

Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 8:51pm
This must be one dedicated golf fan:
Dog eats tickets to Masters; owner induces vomit -
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 7:02am
Good of them to provide replacement tickets.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12