PCNet Online.com. Download software, read reviews, get tips and support.  
Home   Articles   Forum   Reviews   Downloads   About/Contact
PCNet Forum Home PCNet Forum Home -> Software -> Hardware tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hard Drive Docking Station

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hard Drive Docking Station
    Posted: 31 Mar 2012 at 10:46pm
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 4:47am
Nope.

And for the life of me I've been unable to find anything, anywhere, on the one I'd bought but had trouble with. Not a clue as to the brand...and that's after searching the forums here, my note program, and my email.

Don Watkins View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Quote Don Watkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 5:40am
I use the Thermaltake. It works, can't think of anything bad to say about it.
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 7:21am
Thanks for the update.  I'm starting to work on other people's computers more and one of these will make things easier for some tasks.
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 7:23am
Will give Thermaltake a try.  The eSATA connection will come in handy as well.
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Quote Don Watkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 7:27am
It's very handy for backups and archive stuff and it gives me a good way to use some of my older and smaller hard drives.
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 7:34am
Having a handy way to plug in older and smaller drives will help.  Just bought it through Amazon on your link and it seemed to have me log in a second time.  Can you tell if you got credit for it?
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 8:01am
Do you happen to remember when you got yours Don?  I'm just puzzled that I couldn't find any reference to it in the thread, or in my notes/email where I normally keep all my purchase records. (I thought if I could search around that date, something might turn up.)
Admin Group
Admin Group
Admin

Quote Don Watkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 8:58am

Can't recall but it was a very long time ago, might even have been in the old forum even. I think at the time it was the only eSATA around or at least I could find.

Re: the credit I can't tell until tomorrow as it's not updated real time but I thank you!

Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 9:26am
Glad to do it.  Just want to make sure it works that way.
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2012 at 11:49am
OK. Thanks. Then I don't feel so bad...if it was that long ago then that explains it.
 Post Reply Post Reply