PCNet Online.com. Download software, read reviews, get tips and support.  
Home   Articles   Forum   Reviews   Downloads   About/Contact
PCNet Forum Home PCNet Forum Home -> Off Topic -> Comics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Comics 05

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 73>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Comics 05
    Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 3:56am
Monday's  Actually, after thinking about it, I suppose I'm the only person here this really applies to.
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 3:19pm
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 3:14am
Arlo Janis  ROFL  This took me a little while (need more coffee). If my sweetie and I got cellphones....yep...that would probably be us.

Peanuts  A dog after my own heart...and imagination.
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Karl_db

Monday's  Actually, after thinking about it, I suppose I'm the only person here this really applies to.
LOL!  Things are upside down for sure around here.  Monday is almost welcome after all the stuff we do on the weekend.  Have no idea why we wind up saving so much of what we need to get done for the weekend.
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 7:37am

Arlo Janis  ROFL  This took me a little while (need more coffee). If my sweetie and I got cellphones....yep...that would probably be us.
That's us in the mornings! ... except I'm downstairs and my sweetie is upstairs.
Bob View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 8:12am
Arlo is a bit of a techniphobe.  Janis' phone is her connection to the world.
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 8:14am
I had to laugh when reading that one.  My text responses are usually "K".
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 2:32pm
I'm not a technophobe.  I just usually run out of things to say pretty quick. (Except, lucky for you guys, here on this site. LOL)

Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 8:16pm
No Plugger here for this one. 
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 8:28pm
Edison Lee  Somehow I doubt if the teacher will accept the answer. But I sure do love his way of solving math problems!!

Hagar Whew boy...
Bob View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2012 at 9:04pm
I totally agree with young Mr. Lee!
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 3:18am
Real Life Sounds like the tagline should be "Alas, the bull tolls for me."
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2012 at 3:32am
Broom Hilda cool idea...love it!

Crankshaft  Now this is one serious gardener...a man after my own heart.

(Although I think I'd pick a different critter. A co-worker talked about her boyfriend's experience. They both live out in the country. He had a cat that had adopted him 11 or 12 years previously and came and went as it pleased. Then it never came back last summer. A few weeks later her farmer boyfriend noticed not one, but two coyotes on the edge of his field. Might be "nature"...but that would make me rather mad and probably revengeful.)
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2012 at 5:31am
Pretty snappy retort for so early in the morning: Real

Yeah! Today I'm an iPlugger!
We passed one for decades at a main intersection in Fort Wayne. Just never appealed to us. Maybe 10 years ago, just to try something different, we stopped in. And it's turned out to be one of our favorite places. Lots of options and pretty durn good too.
Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 8:38am
ROFL  Our two main weaknesses: Pickles
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2012 at 2:59pm
My sweetie and I were laughing (crying?) about this over the weekend. Duplex No idea what the drug was for...but it couldn't have been near as bad as the side effects listed. 
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 3:50am
Pluggers. Boy, I sure remember that. And I remember doing that without checking ahead on a party line. Wow...folks have no sense of humor.

HeeHee Overboard  This is sure the truth. At least with our puppy and anything that moves and/or looks edible.  Of course, I guess he takes after me in that regard.
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 3:51am
New tax. Mister Boffo  I guess it was bound to happen. (This isn't the most friendly (easy) website for other than the "current" comic...17 April 2012. 
Karl_db View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Karl_db Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 4:00am
Pluggers. A lot of them have been hitting home lately. I had to check to make sure this one wasn't submitted by my sweetie. It wasn't...but could have been. 
Randy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 9:09am

My sweetie and I were laughing (crying?) about this over the weekend. Duplex No idea what the drug was for...but it couldn't have been near as bad as the side effects listed. 
Had to laugh out loud at this one as well as forward it on!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 73>