File categories: Applications MultiMedia Games Graphics Internet Utilities Screensavers Desktop Development
-> Multimedia ->
Format Converters ->
What's new in version 2.0:
* support access RSS Feeds from YouTube.com, Vimeo.com, iFilm.com, Break.com, Putfile.com, google.com, angryalien.com
* add "Wizard Mode" for beginners
* Work as a FLV Converter
* Support browse video by category, author, time, language, channels, tags and custom keywords.
* Built-in scheduler
You may as well schedule the download and conversion tasks to be executed automatically, even when you are not around. Downloading is followed by conversion to the format of your choice and uploading videos to a mobile device (if needed).
* Optimize profile for different mobile device
Such as iPod, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen Vision, Archos,iRiver, Pocket PC, Smart Phone... and more
Support almost all audio & video format, such as AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MP3, M4A...and more
* Suited for both veterans and beginners
If you are a veteran, you will find there are so many options you can set, if it's the first time you download flv video you don't have to consider these options, just use default settings and convert video in a few clicks.
* Fast downloading
Increase download speed up to 5 times by Hyper-threading transportation technique.
Download multiple files at once, up to 4x faster than other software.
* Optimized for Processor(SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration. Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
* Support preview
You can preview the movies before you begin ripping them, even you can watch the movies at the same time when you are converting